We are open daily for the 2012 season! Our delicious signature soups, made-from-scratch pies and bakery items, and lovingly prepared entrees are outdone perhaps only by the atmosphere!
Starting Friday, May 11 we will be open daily 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM. Come enjoy a hearty cup of soup, delectable entree and a slice of homemade pie!
Our Homemade Authentic Mexican menu will be served daily starting May 15th, featuring our very own Jauregui family recipes, the finest hand cuts of beef and chicken, and scrumptious molé!
Every salad, sandwich, and dinner includes a trip to our famous soup bar for a cup of soup, crackers and our freshly baked bread.
A trip to Door County isn’t complete until you’ve enjoyed a meal at The Summer Kitchen. Visit our north Ephraim location on Highway 42 across from the City Farmer.
Salads, Appetizers, & Dinner Served 4:30pm-Close. The Lunch Menu is also available.
Salads All salads include on trip to the soup bar for a cup of soup, crackers and freshly baked bread.
Choice of dressing: Creamy Herb; Honey Poppyseed; Olive Oil and Red Wine Vinegar; Feta Cheese Vinaigrette; Thousand Island; French; and Fat Free Cherry Vinaigrette.
- Athenian- Crisp garden greens, feta cheese, Greek olives, Greek peppers, and pickled beets. Served with warm buttered pita triangles and feta cheese vinaigrette. – $14.95
- Tuna Steak Salad- A 4 oz. tuna steak is grilled and placed on a bed of garden greens, tomatoes, warm buttered pita triangles; creamy herb dressing is served on the side. – $14.95
- Cashew Chicken Salad- Homemade chunky casher chicken salad on a bed of lettuce with tomato wedges, alfalfa sprouts, and warm buttered pita triangles. – $12.95
- Tuna Salad- Homemade tuna salad on a bed of lettuce with tomato wedges, sliced cucumbers, alfalfa sprouts and warm buttered pita triangles. – $12.95
- Chicken Fajita Salad- Mixed greens, red and green peppers, and chicken fajita strips served with salsa and sour cream. – $13.95
- Taco Salad- Crispy tortilla shell with mixed greens, shredded beef or chicken, cheese, tomatoes, black olives, onions, salsa and sour cream. – $11.95
- Summer Kitchen Garden Salad- Crisp garden greens, carrots, red and green peppers, black olives, cucumbers, tomatoes, and sunflower seeds served with buttered pita triangles. – $11.95
- Nacho Supreme- Chips, machaca shredded beef or chicken, melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, black olives and sour cream. – $9.95
- Guacamole- Avacado, tomatoes, onions, cilantro with homemade chips. – $7.95
- Mexican Bean Dip- Beans, cheese, onions, tomatoes and peppers with homemade chips. – $5.95
- Homemade Chips & Salsa- Our own homemade chips served with salsa. – $3.95
- Side of Guacamole- $1.95
- Cheese Curds Small – $5.95 Large – $8.95
- Sweet Potato Fries- $4.95
Dinner All entrees include one trip to the soup bar for a cup of soup, crackers and freshly baked bread. Blacken any entrée with Cajun spice for $2.00
- Door County Whitefish- Broiled fresh Door County Whitefish seasoned with herbs and spices. – $17.95
- Lake Michigan Perch- Lightly breaded and deep fried. – $17.95
- 8 Golden Fried Shrimp- Lightly breaded with oriental breading, deep fried and served with cocktail sauce. – $17.95
- Lasagna- A hearty serving of our homemade lasagna, prepared with Italian fennel sausage, roasted red bell peppers, artichokes, spinach, black olives, and mozzarella cheese. – $15.95
- Roasted or Barbecued Chicken-Your choice of half a roasted or barbecued chicken. – $16.95
- Barbecued Pork Ribs Done in southern style and covered with our own BBQ sauce half rack- $16.95 full rack- $20.95 combo (half rack and quarter of a chicken) – $19.95
- Ribeye Steak- 12 oz hand cut ribeye steak broiled to perfection and served with au jus. – $20.95
- Tenderloin Filet- 6 oz. hand cut filet broiled to perfection and served with au jus. – $18.95
- Surf & Turf- 6 oz. hand cut filet and 4 golden friend shrimp, or perch. – $23.95
- Giant Homemade Pies- Our specialty! Fresh flaky crust with fresh rich fillings. Your choice include Door County Cherry, Strawberry- Rhubarb, Four Berry and more- ask your server! Pies are made fresh from scratch every morning. – $4.95 per slice
- Frosted Cinnamon Rolls- A delicious, moist homemade cinnamon roll with a healthy topping of our homemade frosting. – $3.95
- Giant Homemade Cookies- And we do mean GIANT! Daily varieties. – $3.75
- Old Fashioned Break Pudding-Homemade in our kitchen. Served with your choice of rum or cherry sauce. – $4.95
- Brown Cow (Root Beer Float)- The traditional beverage served with a scoop of ice cream and root beer. – $3.95
- Dessert du jour- Ask your server about today’s special! – $5.95
Kids Kitchen Available for children 12 and under.
*Add a cup of soup to any Kid’s mean for $3.00. French fries may be substituted for fresh fruit.
- · Half a Grilled Ham and Cheese served on sour dough bread, with fresh fruit. $6.95
- · Grilled Cheese served on sour dough bread, with fresh fruit. $5.95
- Hot Dog served on a bun, with fresh fruit. $5.95
- · Mini Cheese & Sausage Pizza served with fresh fruit. $6.95
- · Chicken Tenders served with barbeque sauce and fresh fruit. $6.95
- · Mini Chicken Chimichanga served with rice and beans. $6.95
- Mini Burrito served with rice and beans. $6.95